Join R3 at the Global Explosive Ordnance Disposal Symposium & Exhibition (GESE), produced by the National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA) in partnership with the EOD Warrior Foundation (EODWF), Aug 8– 9 2017 at the Bethesda North Marriott Hotel & Conference Center in North Bethesda, MD.
This year’s symposium will focus on the theme “Realigning the EOD Force for the Future” and will feature:
Interagency speakers/panelists to include ATF, FBI and the DHS Office of Bombing Prevention
- Three track professional tenets on Counter IED, Counter UXO and Combating WMD
- The Joint Improvised-Threat Defeat Organization’s Annual Technology Outreach event
- Joint Service EOD Program Board updates
- Service EOD Program Manager’s Capability Gap updates
- Over 50 exhibiting companies
Meet EOD wounded warriors and hear their personal stories of recovery and resilience first-hand in a unique panel setting while also bidding on unique gifts during an EOD Warrior Foundation Silent Auction. This year, we will be partnering with Johns Hopkins University Energetics Research Group to present technical papers addressing EOD threat solutions.