Aligning our core competencies of Requirements, Resources and Readiness, with requisite mission areas translates into capabilities for our clients.
R3’s team is providing subject matter experts, senior analysts, and on-site staffing solutions to Navy Explosive Ordnance Disposal Groups and associated units, Navy Expeditionary Combat Command (NECC), Naval Sea Systems Command (PMS 408), Defense Threat Reduction Agency, Chief of Naval Operations Expeditionary Warfare Directorate (OPNAV N95), Naval Surface Warfare Center Indian Head (EOD Technology Division), Air Force EOD major commands and flights, FEMA, Surface, and Mine Warfighting Command, Department of Homeland Security Office for Bombing Prevention and Navy Expeditionary Exploitation Unit ONE.
Please contact our team for additional detailed information on the solutions we provide to our clients.
Principal Mission Areas
- Unmanned Systems
- Expeditionary Operations
- Explosive Ordnance Disposal
- Maritime Mine Warfare Operations
- Asymmetric and Irregular Warfare
- Special Operations
- Security Force Assistance
- Joint and Interagency Operations
- NATO / Coalition Partnership
R3 has developed relationships with numerous industry partners and government clients with access to a broad range of contract options that enable us to rapidly assist new clients. In addition to these mechanisms, R3 also has prime contracts supporting U.S. Air Force Air Mobility Command, U.S. Navy EOD Groups ONE and TWO, and the Department of Homeland Security (Office of Bombing Prevention). We are also a Prime contract holder of two multiple award contracts/schedules: the Navy’s Seaport-e vehicle and the General Service Administration Professional Services schedule.
R3’s team is providing subject matter experts, senior analysts, and staffing solutions to Navy Explosive Ordnance Disposal Groups and subordinate units, Navy Expeditionary Combat Command (NECC), Naval Sea Systems Command (PMS 408), NECC’s Coastal Riverine Force, Defense Threat Reduction Agency, Chief of Naval Operations Expeditionary Warfare Directorate (OPNAV N95), Naval Surface Warfare Center Indian Head (EOD Technology Division), Air Force EOD major commands and flights, Navy Expeditionary Exploitation Unit ONE, Naval Surface and Mine Warfighting Development Center and the Department of Homeland Security (Office of Bombing Prevention).
R3 is a prime contract holder under Seaport-NxG in all of the 23 functional areas as detailed below:
Seaport-NxG is a multiple award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) vehicle that serves as the Navy’s electronic platform for acquiring services in 23 functional areas including Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management. Seaport-NxG provides acquisition support services to a number of government organizations as an efficient and effective means of contracting for professional support services while also enhancing small business participation.
R3’s Seaport-NxG Contract Specifics
- Contract #: N00178-19-D-8389
- Term: Base: 5 years (2019); Option: 5 years (2024)
Authorized Government Users:
- Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA)
- Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR)
- Naval Information Warfare Systems Command (NAVWAR)
- Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC)
- Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP)
- Office of Naval Research (ONR)
- Military Sealift Command (MSC)
- United States Marine Corps (USMC)
- Firm Fixed Price (FFP)
- Cost Plus Fixed Fee (CPFF)
- Cost Plus Incentive Fee (CPIF)
- Cost Plus Award Fee (CPAF)
Quality Assurance is embedded in all phases of our work, from project inception to contract closure. We ensure appropriate quality by conducting advanced planning, employing and applying professional resources of the highest caliber, providing and dedicating the right tools and technology, and applying meticulous project and program management techniques and standards throughout the life of each project. From the executive to operational level, our team is comprised of individuals who have augmented military experience with industry-recognized quality certifications like Lean 6-Sigma and Project Management Professional. These infusions of industry best practices overlay years of military experience to create a hybrid Quality Assurance / Quality Control / Quality Improvement structure that is highly successful in producing high-quality deliverables to the Government. Finally, the Executive Management Team and program / project managers, guided by Earned Value Management principles, conduct contract milestone/performance reviews and periodic performance assessments of personnel under their charge to ensure superior quality and return on investment (ROI) is delivered to our clients.
R3 Seaport-NxG Point of Contact:
- Ms. Samantha Guzzardo, email@example.com / 619.540.7669
R3 Quality Assurance Point of Contact:
- Mr. Andrew Bradley, firstname.lastname@example.org / 614.271.0793
Seaport-NxG Team Members
R3 is the prime partner of a Seaport-NxG team of professionals with impeccable reputations in the defense community. We are recognized for our expertise in defense program and project management, configuration management support, technical and analytical support, information system and technology innovation and integration, training support, modeling and simulation, and high-level executive and administrative services. Our Seaport-NxG team consists of over 20 partners, including the following companies:
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Engility Corporation (an SAIC company)
- MacAulay-Brown (an Alion company)
General Services Administration
R3 is a prime contract holder under the Professional Services Schedule (PSS). PSS consists of seven formerly separate schedules that were consolidated in 2015 to give federal agency acquisition professionals the ability to obtain total contract solutions for their professional services requirements using one contract vehicle. PSS is an indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule (MAS) allowing streamlined, effective commercial contracting vehicle for R3’s customers and pre-approved prices directly to the government. It allows federal agencies to purchase our services, providing direct access to simple or complex fixed-price or labor-hour professional services including:
- Business consulting solutions include a full range of management and consulting services that can improve a federal agency’s performance, and help R3 customers meet their mission goals.
- Logistics solutions designed to assist federal agencies in procuring comprehensive logistics solutions, including planning, consulting, management, and operational support when deploying supplies, equipment, materials, and associated personnel.
- Enable federal agencies to achieve congressionally mandated small business goals (of which R3’s Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) caveat is included).
R3’s GSA Contract # is GS10F0116Y.
- SIN 874-1: Integrated Consulting Services (874-1RC)
- SIN 874-4: Training Services: Instructor Led Training, Web-Based Training and Education Courses, Course Development and Test Administration, Learning Management, Internships (874-4RC)
- SIN 874-7: Integrated Business Program Support Services (874-7RC)
- SIN 874-504: Integrated Business Program Support Services (874-504RC)
- SIN 874-505: Logistics Training Services (874-505RC)
- SIN 874-507: Operations and Maintenance Logistics Management (874-507RC)