Opportunities at R3 Strategic Support Group
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law–R3 is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran or person with a disability, or any other protected status.
As an employee-owned company, our employees don’t just work for us, they have a vested interest in shaping the future of R3. R3 employees earn shares in an employee stock ownership plan (ESOP). Our employees’ teamwork, spirit, and motivation have helped us become the well-respected company we are today. Each full-time employee receives an ownership interest in the company, and ESOP benefits are not taxed until they are distributed.
At R3, we know that our employees are key to our success. We offer a number of benefits designed to complement our compensation plan and to assist in a work-life balance.
Some of the key benefits include:
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits or Health and Welfare payments
- Company-Paid Group Term Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Company- Paid Group Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Vacation, and/or Sick Leave
- 11 Federal Holidays
- Retirement 401(k) Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)